• Deputy Head of School providing vision, leadership and change management delivering the Teaching Excellence Framework going forwards.
• Head of Design overseeing a highly entrepreneurial, commercial and creative UG & PG portfolio leading a major creative hub in the HE London education sector.
• MA Fine Art from Central Saint Martins and currently working towards a design doctorate at the Royal College of Art. Long-term engagement in creative art & design education, the realities of managing a successful London studio and the fluid creative requirements of being a practising designer over three decades.
• Previous expertise working in industry co-directing a leading photographic & design studio in Clerkenwell, London. Photographic design for global FMCG, international packaging and branding campaigns.
• Vision-driven agile management style that supports inspiring, passionate and innovative learning environments with student-centered, collaborative and co-design cultures as central to the community of learners.
• Lead on the development & promotion of Higher Education collaborative partnerships nationally and internationally in design based subjects.
• Designed & written a broad dynamic portfolio of current, creative & energetic UG and PG design, lens based and fashion management & marketing courses – Course / curriculum development consultant for a broad range of private HE educational providers.
• Promote & manage activities for research / enterprise / scholarship in design based subjects: graphics, fashion, photography and creative management at London School of Film, Media and Design… growing internal and external profiles.
Input from a diverse range of stakeholders to inspire and germinate new design.
Interest in Augmented Reality – building design to enhance the transformation of use-case research into new knowledge.
• Driving new forms of wayfinding / navigation through developing narrative threads.